Interesting info regarding Ross Mayberry PhD:
- Twenty-five years in practice, fifteen treating ADHD.
- Is an ADHD adult himself, has two ADHD daughters, one ADHD dog and speaks ADD fluently! (And, yes, has fallen into most of the ADHD potholes himself ...)
- Is the past director of four health care organizations, including two Vietnam Vet Centers (1984-1989). Expertise in treating PTSD.
- Trained in Depth Psychology. Studied at the C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich, Switzerland and has a Masters degree in Comparative Religions focusing on Buddhism.
- Trained post-doc in psychosynthesis.
- Is pursuing Mindfulness or vipassana meditation.
- Thinks the positives way outweigh the negatives in ADD-land !
- Tends to goof around and try to make his clients laugh a lot.
- PhD - Psychology 1984.
- Masters In Comparative Religions 1974
License, Certifications & Awards
WA Licensed Psychologist #1297
Member, National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology (kind of a prestigious sort of thing ...)
Professional Activities and Memberships